Monday, April 10, 2006

I was dumbfounded to hear someone I work with say she didn't know who Ashton Kutcher was. I mean if you didn't know the guy, you'd think maybe you'd see an item on his fling with Demi Moore or maybe an ad for "That 70's Show" or something. I dunno, I found that really bizarre. I don't watch Jenna Elfman's show, but I certainly know who she is. BTW, her show got the boot. I'm surprised you wouldn't bump into Kutcher's celebrity by accident.

Meal of Links

A fat-busting laser is being developed. What if the damn thing worked on humans? I think it's kinda cool. I wonder if it tickles.

The Stanford Band is making the old timers mad again. "Stay off my lawn!" Sorry.

More comics I don't have to read. "Marmaduke". I get it. He's a dog. And he's big.

Exercise Yard

Jeffrey Maier is all growed up now. Oh, how I hated that kid.

Visitor

23 Down: Frank selling chickens (6 letters) Answer: Perdue

No comments: