Sunday, April 30, 2006

I like Trader Joe's, and went to the one at Crocker today, but they certainly could use wider aisles. You see, I'm a cart guy, not a carry-your-swag thingy guy. So, I do need my space. I don't need someone staring at Sea Salt Potato Chips wondering if they are any good or not. They are, throw 'em in the cart, move along. Then I had that psycho that we bump into every once in a while. You know, the one that follows you when you stop to pick out an item and they are wanting the same thing. All over the store.

I had some chick and her slave man, annoy me from the milk area through the meat area to the hummus area. BTW, the Chipotle Pepper hummus is out of control good. But jeepers, have you annoyed me enough? Get away. I finally went to the canned beef stew area for sanctuary, figuring they were the type of couple that wouldn't eat anything out of a can.

Meal of Links

Tony Kornheiser wrapped up his radio show on Friday, and I got to hear the final rerun today. He has been my lunch companion for many a year. We can continue to live the Mister Tony Experience through PTI weekdays on ESPN and Monday Night Football this fall.













The LA Times has expanded Coachella coverage, which is actually quite good. The Internet feed is great, but I wish it was in this time zone. I didn't see Depeche Mode until 1:30 a.m. or so. I found myself still up at 2:45, watching She Wants Revenge, and they were still going strong.

Have you heard about the documentary, "The Bridge". It explores suicides off the Golden Gate Bridge. I realize this is not exactly a laughfest, but I do find the subject intriguing.

Exercise Yard

When it comes to steroid use in baseball, what better judge than baseball cards? A steroid comparison using the cards using the cards of Mark McGwire vs. Barry Bonds.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: