Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm back because I didn't win Mega Millions. You get excited when you hear the winning ticket was sold in Ohio. Then you hear it's Lyons, Ohio. What? Huh? That means a Michigander probably won it.

To top off bad Ohio geography, I guess if we move to Auglaize County, we'll get the Tribe games. I don't know if I've ever been in Auglaize County. Is that near the Amish? They don't have electricity, let alone cable TV, last time I checked. Maybe it's for the English of the community.

Meal of Links

Two stewards get shot at a Kanye West concert in Birmingham. England, that is.

This review of "Free Ride" made me laugh out loud. That reminds me, I saw an old "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode the other day, where Larry felt compelled to wave to fellow Prius drivers. You think it's a throwaway until a dog is chasing him down the street and they pass a Prius, and while he's running by, he waves and says, "Hello, Prius."

Blu-Ray is coming May 23rd. No, it's not Jamie Foxx as a sad Ray Charles, it's another piece of hardware we have to buy. All I know is it has a lot more gigs.

Exercise Yard

I noticed this headline on Indians.com and actually thought CAMERON Crowe might be doing something baseball-wise for his next movie. Why? Because I am an idiot. Then I read that prospect TREVOR Crowe lists "Notting Hill" as his favorite movie. Uh-oh. He also uses the term "Average Jane", a term I can honestly say I've never used. I think I may have problems rooting for this guy.

Visitor

29 Across: Ambient music composer Brian (3 letters) Answer: Eno

No comments: