Friday, March 03, 2006

I finally checked back on "Deal or No Deal" and it is insipid as it was when I tuned in back in December. A bunch of mensas are on this show. My prediction, however, is there will be a pictorial of the women of "Deal or No Deal" within 7 months.

I only watched that because I could only take 5 minutes of Jennifer Love and her Hewitts on "Ghost Whisperer". God, was that awful.

Meal of Links

Jon Stewart takes about hosting the Oscars. I'm sure he'll do fine, although I've already heard this will be the start of the backlash of Jon Stewart.

Since there is no NASCAR Nextel Cup race this week, the Gwinett, GA hockey team has Runaway Bride Bobblehead Night. Game time is 4:05. Or so they say. Probably depends on when the bus arrives.

Supposedly, the true video iPod will have a 4-inch screen. As Drudge says...Developing.

Exercise Yard

The newest game to kill about three hours of your precious time.

Visitor

25 Across: '70s singing family (7 letters) Answer: Osmonds

No comments: