Monday, March 13, 2006

I decided to immerse myself in the culture of Sudoku and finally cracked the code. But I don't have the time to do it.

As I was walking this evening, the worms were out in full force. I think the big rain that passed through brought them out, but man, some of them were long and, no doubt, I'll be dreaming about them.

I also watched the new show, "Old Christine" with Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Not bad, I can watch this, I think. Especially since I have no other regular Monday viewing.

Meal of Links

Isaac Hayes quits "South Park". "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home." Hayes cites intolerance of religion, but I thought the show probably had more religion than most series on the tube.

Kylie Minogue mounts an elephant. Seems like an unlikely choice of words, but good to see her up and about.

Wait a minute, didn't the Browns sign LeCharles Bentley? Whoops.

Exercise Yard

The Browns are doing a bang-up job in free agency. I wish this was the Ted Washington of 3 to 5 years ago, but Dave Zastudil is a big improvement at punter. Although we should never have given up on multiple team-MVP Chris Gardocki.

Visitor

32 Across: "The Inferno" author (5 letters) Answer: Dante

No comments: