Wednesday, March 22, 2006

As I was walking this evening, I think I saw an escapee from the Animal Hospital (Prison?) nearby. It was a cat. Now it didn't have denim overalls on or was dragging any handcuffs (pawcuffs?) but it gave the appearance that it was on the lam. If confronted, I didn't know if I would turn him in or point in the opposite direction to help. Then I figured the cat would not have cared what I would have done. So I didn't care anymore either.

Remember the Vanity Fair issue where Teri Hatcher admits she was an abused child? Didn't that story come out like three weeks ago.? Hell, I just got my magazine this week. WTF? Are they leaking these stories when they go to the printer or even earlier? Can I ask any more questions in this paragraph? Sheesh.

Meal of Links

This is as close to a Bell, Biv, DeVoe Reunion that we're gonna get. Pink Floyd, be damned.

Sushi at Wal-Mart? I don't think that'll fly. That's like the high-end coffee at McDonalds. Who cares?

In my first appointment television in a long time, I watched tonight's "Chef Returns!" episode of "South Park". I laughed, it was ingenious.

Exercise Yard

If you wanna keep up on things in the world of tennis, always give Jon Wertheim's Mailbag a look. It's still on my Favorites List.

Visitor

52 Across: Actor in "Beverly Hills Cop" films (13 letters) Answer: Judge Reinhold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which way did that cat go? I may be looking for a new pet. Er, Nosey, don't read anything into this.