Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been out for dinner the last couple of days. Yesterday, my brother and I stopped at the Old Angle for some sammies and rugby. It seems every time I'm there, it's New Zealand vs. England. Anyhow, the food was good, but the best part was afterward going back to the car. It's not very often you get hit up for coin by black, homeless lesbians. And I must say, it was funny.

She starts off by saying, "Can you help me out? I need some money for beers for me and my woman." "I'm as gay as I am dark! Ha ha ha ha!" I swear she told me she needed 35 cents for a 16-oz. can. I give her the 35 and she says, "35 cents? I told you it was 37 cents, are ya deaf?" Instead of saying, "Eh?", I argued with her and gave her the extra 2 pennies. Then Jeff gave her 50 cents so she could get a forty. Understand, she has the Leon Spinks smile going on. Large upper gap. As she's leaving, she says, "Thanks. You've heard of Queen Latifah? Well, I'm Queen No-teeth-ah! Ha ha ha ha!" Now, THAT'S comic timing.

Meal of Links

Best friend and I were at Johnny Mango (oh ay oh) the other day. No El Diablo for me (well, a sip), but not much business for the Willoughby location, as I believe we were 40% of the present and accounted for. Gots to get the Bangkok BBQ Chicken. It takes 35 minutes to make, but so good. Amd I left my take home there. Crap.

The "Wicked" Pickett died. This guy was so good and had an incredible run of hits. "Mustang Sally" (just a great tune lyrically and musically) and "In the Midnight Hour" are all-timers and "Ninety-Nine and a Half" (remember, it just won't do, it just won't git it, got to have a hundred.) is a song I really love, as well.

You have to catch up on the Ricky Gervais podcasts. The discussion about never seeing an Asian homeless person cracked me up. Five more to go.

Exercise Yard

Now that Al Saunders was snubbed by Oakland, maybe Maurice Carthon can go the Raiders. Oops, that's the Browns-Raiders conflict I have, although that would help the Browns immensely, it would further cement the Raiders' doormat status.

Visitor

34 Across: Mag founder of 1953 (3 letters) Answer: Hef

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tingley.... You and Howard Stern... Just can't say no to the lesbians!!! You and the bro looking for "some hot, lesbian action"? PFS