Sunday, November 13, 2005

Since it's Sunday, I'd like everyone to pray to their favorite deity for me. My door is scheduled to be re-installed on 11/28 and I don't want anything to happen, like a blizzard, to postpone this again. Thanks for your support.

As I was out raking leaves this morning about 7:30, I finally met my neighbor from across the street. She's only lived there 7 years. City life is grand, ain't it?

I don't want to relive the debacle of the Plain Dealer putting Dennis Kucinich on the front page of the Sunday paper. But I found it odd that Kate Bush, of all people, seemed to get the royal treatment in the Arts section this past week. A large photo and a discography with the accompanying article. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but I can't believe anyone under 25 knew who she was. Of course, they don't read the paper, but I was mystified that she got that kind of play. What's next, an XTC feature? Again, a great band, but not exactly charttoppers.

Meal of Links

Does anyone you know have a grille pet? BTW, add the opossum to the list of animals now living in my neighborhood.

I think this piece on Google gives us some neat insight into what's going on at that company.

"Chick flicks. Get your chick flicks right here."

Exercise Yard

I guess this is not really a sport, but another addicting game. It's Escapa.

Visitor

None, it's a prime time Cleveland sports Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate looks pretty good for 48
JMK

Anonymous said...

I am deeply disturbed that I have only seen 6 of those movies on the chick flick list and I have seen the least in the last 15 years. I guess I am not a chick and I am old. And what about those cars/vans/trucks who decorate their vehicles with Christmas lights? Disturbing.