Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I don't normally chew bubble gum, but I had some Dubble Bubble at work today. For those who haven't had it lately, it kinda sucked.

Since the weather turned cold, I guess I have to throw long underwear at Tom Jones tomorrow at the House of Blues. I'm hoping it's fun, but I'll be thinking of my Mom while I'm there, because she was a major nutjob when it came to that guy. I think I'll be helping the old ladies down there through the snow.

Meal of Links

The Cars reform without Ric Ocasek. The substitute Ocasek is Todd Rundgren! As Todd says, ya gotta pay the bills.

Tonight brings us the final "Nightline" with Ted Koppel. I recall when this was the "Iran Hostage Show" when it first started. We laughed and said what if it gets to Day 100? We were young and fairly stupid back then.

There is a shortage of physics teachers in the UK. Who's gonna teach the kids the Pauli exclusion principle? Pascal and Newton aren't exactly thrilled either.

Exercise Yard

Sepp Blatter wants to ban national anthems at soccer matches. It won't happen, no matter how many folks boo during the opponent's anthem.

Visitor

24 Down: Thom of footwear (4 letters) Answer: McAn

No comments: