Tuesday, November 01, 2005


















FYI, my neighbor has his Halloween lights lit again this evening. Maybe he celebrates Orthodox Halloween. Jeezy creezy, this dude dressed up last night as a monster and not one kid was terrified. I heard one kid tell him, "Hi. My name is Nathan." Very scary. He had some sort of lab coat and big shoes on. It was dark, maybe he was Ghoulardi.

I just saw the skunk that has been terrorizing the neighborhood. It was waddling up a driveway about four houses from me. Man, it was as big as a dog. I'm not kidding. OK, not like Bigfoot, but I'm tellin' ya, it was huge. Someone must be feeding it. Feeding it little kids or something. I couldn't wait to get back inside. Could it have been my neighbor's pet?

Meal of Links

I hadn't heard a Frank Marino song in a long time. Now I heard two within a day. The power of XM Satellite Radio.

Early Christmas list entry: The MC Hammer catalog. Here is the scoop on his old filly, Lite Light. Lite Light was really good. A Kentucky Oaks winner, as well.

Looks like the rules for calling organic food, "organic", may change. As usual, money is the culprit. Let's bend the rules, because it's too expensive to produce under current guidelines. So they say.

Exercise Yard

A tale of two horses. One, a three-time Cheltenham Gold Cup winner dies on the track. While the other wins the Melbourne Gold Cup for the third time in a row, conjuring up visions of Phar Lap.

Visitor

34 Across: Thurman of "Kill Bill" films (3 letters) Answer: "Uma, Jerry. Uma."

No comments: