Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm waiting while my doors are installed today. We are now in hour three. Man, is it noisy. However, I am only getting a substitute door on the inside as the door I ordered had a dent in it. Arrrrrgh. I have to wait until a good one gets delivered.

My goal of not turning on my furnace in October is really getting tested. I think I have to go outside to get warm now. Damn Dominion East Ohio.

Meal of Links

Salma and her Hayeks enter the Miller-Law fray. Wait a minute, weren't they done as a couple? Not the Hayeks, but Jude and Sienna.

Bush's version of "White Lines" made me laugh. I guess "Dick is a killer".

I get a kick from the GEICO commercials. There is something about that guitar guy, Esteban, that makes me laugh under normal conditions. When he shows up in this GEICO ad, he's creepy enough to make me laugh out loud. Did this just come out? If not, where have I been?

Exercise Yard
















Hopefully, Coach Ditka will sing at their park now. Sox win. Sox win.

And Peter King band drops U2 in today's MMQB column. Is it December yet?

Visitor

32 Down: Mexican revolutionary Villa (5 letters) Answer: Pancho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the commercial has been out for a couple of weeks JMK