Thursday, October 27, 2005

I currently have no water. And, no, I didn't go to FLA today. They are doing some water main cleaning around here and I guess this is part of the process. At least I think so. I hope I don't have to do the "make arrangements to shower elsewhere" routine.

I was at the Rocky River Brewing Co. last night. I drank a schooner of Pirate Light Ale. It was pretty good. Matey.

Meal of Links

Halloween Yard Display Alert: Names on tombstones have the citizenry near the Twin Cities irate. Up in arms, I tell you. The quote from the kid about Hugh Jass slays me. Check out the video.

Dead Elvis has left the building. With pockets full of cash.

"Psst, Harriet. We are withdrawing, I mean, you should withdraw your Supreme Court nomination today. You see, we have these indictments coming down on Friday and need a distraction."

Exercise Yard

Men want to play in women's golf events. Why? If they win, it'd be easy money. Of course, while making a stand.

Visitor

10 Down: Storyteller Myron (5 letters) Answer: Cohen

No comments: