Monday, August 22, 2005

Keith Richards lives!!! Folks, there's hope for us all.















Well, it looks like I'm buying a TV. I believe it will be one of those newfangled ones. The Mercury retrograde is over, so I have to get down to brass tacks before the NFL season starts. I have to take a look at two more and should be able to make a decision soon. Then it's football in HD. I may never leave the palatial estate again.

Meal of Links

It's not only the movies that are suffering from lack of attendance. Now, it's broadcast networks' turn to gripe about losses in viewership.

Robert Moog died. Emerson, Lake and Palmer should play at the service.

The hype is already starting for the Johnny Cash biopic. I'm tellin' ya, the trailer I saw looks pretty good.

Exercise Yard

In case you're sleeping, wake up, because it's time for the Little League World Series. First of all, it's unfair to have Sam Ryan as a sideline reporter with all of those hormones running wild.

I also saw a kid who looked old enough to date Sam Ryan. The dude had sideburns and a chin beard. Kind of like Eric Gagne without the glasses. Of course, he struck out 18 in 6 innings.

I know I have reached a level of sickness, when I'm yelling at the managers in these games! I saw a game yesterday where the manager pulled his starter with a big lead. The kid was struggling and had some defensive lapses behind him. This jerk comes out with the hook. And, you know what happens? They proceed to lose by one, on a throwing error. Then the losing kids started crying. Ha ha.

I love this game!

Visitor

3 Down: Bobby of hockey (3 letters) Answer: Orr (Go Bruins!)

No comments: