Thursday, July 28, 2005
















Yep, there's the Bride of Frankenstein. But if we are gonna be on "Dancing With The Stars", after reading her blog, I am gonna need a Kevlar tux.

Whenever you see a pedestrian walking on the highway, do you wonder what kind of a story prompts that behavior? I'm not talkin' about a broken down vehicle and walking to get some gas. I'm talkin' about someone deciding to take a stroll on the edge of the interstate. Shortcut? Mind clearer? Drug-addled? I find it fascinating.

Meal of Links

A handwritten lyric by Lennon of "All You Need Is Love" sold for just over a mil. Cue the Rutles.

Why does the mere thought of Yakov Smirnoff put me in hysterics? I don't think it's the guy, it's the stupid concept. "In Russia, party finds you."

If you don't shuffle your iPod, you'll suffer "musical hallucinations". I just fall asleep to get my hallucinations.

Exercise Yard

The ol' ballcoach is back in the SEC.

Visitor

9 Across: Strikeout king Nolan (4 letters) Answer: Ryan

No comments: