Monday, July 25, 2005

I like to limit the amount of Reality TV that I watch. But I am becoming convinced that I need to start watching "Being Bobby Brown". Over the last several days I have had so many people say, "I watch it and I love it.", that it's difficult to ignore.

And I just found out "Cheaters" is still on Sunday nights on Channel 43. That is bad TV. So bad that it's good.

Meal of Links

Mr. Blue died today. Edward Bunker was one of the more interesting folks on the planet. Saw him most recently in "The Longest Yard" and he looked awful.

Mario Batali says he has a NASCAR cookbook in the works. I'd like to see him and Ward Burton cook up a possum stew.

John Densmore wins his suit against "The Faux Doors". Creedence Clearwater Revisited, take note.

Exercise Yard

Andre Agassi leaves Nike for Adidas. I always thought Nike was like "The Firm". Of course, this would have been a much bigger story years ago. Apparently Adidas is financing the Agassi Retirement Fund.

Visitor

26 Down: Country singer McGraw (3 letters) Answer: Tim

No comments: