Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I could not believe that my washing machine, which I had been extolling the durability of a short while ago, finally gave out on me yesterday. One of those unplanned things that creep up from time to time. Of course, it never happens at an appropriate time, but I was heading to the Indians afternoon game and had to leave the water in it.

Thought I would bail it out when I got home, but had too much fun and didn't feel like tackling that chore late. It's an old machine and I'm not going to have it repaired, when I can apply that cost to a new one.

Meal of Links

Bono gets his pants back. Landmark decision.

Here are the top ten images from Deep Impact. It blowed up real good.

Now that O'Connor has retired, everyone wants Rehnquist to step down or die. That means it'll be a true battle royal.

Exercise Yard

Hank Stram died yesterday. But the memory of 65 Toss Power Trap lives on.

Visitor

6 Down: Wrestler Hogan (4 letters) Answer: Hulk

No comments: