Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I sometimes turn on XM Online while I'm jotting this stuff down. Hate to keep pimpin' for this thing, but they have some pretty cool stuff on here. Makes a great Father's Day gift. I just heard "Say When" by Lene Lovich. That song makes me tap my toes. I defy even a Jack format to play that tune.

It's only 10 days until the Dean Martin Festival. Yup, there's a chance I'm goin' to Stupidville. I'm really going for Cousin Avi, who is the Grand Marshal.



Meal of Links

"Hi, 9-1-1. There's a leg in my yard." The Adidas never fell off. Nice. Expect that in an ad soon.

The bane of the corporate recruiter. The stupid hiring manager.

It's all about the O. Or is it the genes?

Exercise Yard

My favorite hockey player, Cam Neely, made the Hockey Hall of Fame. Injuries robbed him at the end, but still one of the greats.

Visitor

47 Across: Laura's husband in '60s TV (3 letters) Answer: Rob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

also check out It's You and Blue Hotel by Lene Lovich
JMK