Monday, May 09, 2005

I was walking by the Stadium yesterday afternoon about 4:30 when an SUV pulls. The guy in the passenger seat asks if I'm from around here. I said yes. Then he wanted directions to the Flats. Should I have told him, "Uh, you're about 5 years late to that party." I suggested to him that no one goes there anymore and he should try the Warehouse District. Then I got to thinking. It's Mother's Day, a Sunday, late afternoon, in Cleveland and I didn't know if anything would be open. In my best Bill Walton, "How sad."

Meal of Links

Microsoft is starting to leak items about the new Xbox.

The long arm of the law and its fingers are catching up with the Wendy's lady. They still don't know where she got the finger.

In this audio clip, some nutbag tells Alan Colmes on his radio show that "if you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule." And Springer doesn't have these guests on his radio show?

Exercise Yard

Paul Shirley has reupped for a playoff blog. If the Suns keep moving along, it would be difficult not to root for the guy.

Visitor

45 Across: "Daniel Boone" actor (6 letters) Answer: Ed Ames

No comments: