Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I received an e-mail from a friend the other day who wanted to go the art museum, because they had an exhibit of Impressionist paintings. I replied that I didn't know that Frank Gorshin or Rich Little painted, let alone having their works displayed anywhere. She thought that Gorshin was still doing his George Burns show and that Little had died. I didn't even know Gorshin had a George Burns show, but I'm sure Little is alive.

Well, Frank Gorshin died today. Not sure what it all means, but I thought it kind of freaky. Maybe Fred Travelena's name will show up in an upcoming e-mail.

Meal of Links

Lots of really good singles this year, but my favorite, thus far, is "Love in a Trashcan" by The Raveonettes.

I think the iTrip is a great invention. I am amazed by this sort of technology. Get on the bus, Gus. Here are 50 ways to use your iPod.

Continuing with sound, you can listen to some of the Greatest American Speeches of the 20th century.

Exercise Yard

No crap about the Tribe, although they deserve it.

Malcolm Glazer's bid for Manchester United is quite fascinating. He thinks he can take the best brand name in soccer and make his own TV deal. Kind of like Notre Dame and NBC on a much grander scale, because it cuts out the other Premier League teams from any deal.

Visitor

18 Down: Springsteen, to fans (7 letters) Answer: The Boss

No comments: