Monday, May 02, 2005

Adding to my repertoire of bad sports T-V. I was able to see a rerun of the National Scrabble Championship on E-S-P-N. I was on the edge of my sofa, sitting on my h-a-u-n-c-h-e-s. The winning word was t-e-o-p-a-n-s. I am not sure what it m-e-a-n-s.

Meal of Links

Glengarry Glen Ross returns to Broadway. Omigod, Liev Schrieber is Ricky Roma! I want Liev to deliver my eulogy when I die. He'd make me sound real good. "Always be closing."

Linkin Park wants out of their record contract. I don't get it, don't they record the same thing for every album?

Children are safest in the backseat. Toss 'em back there and tell 'em to shut the hell up. Well, that's what they did in the sixties.

Exercise Yard

We found out that Kellen Winslow injured himself in a motorcycle accident, while learning how to ride it. Somehow, I think the whippin' his Dad is going to give him, is gonna hurt a lot more.

Visitor

59 Across: Actress Witherspoon (5 letters) Answer: Reese

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mexican temple...in case you ever want to use it in a sentance.