Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The NFL is doing their part to ruin some children's holidays. The schedule came out today and the Browns are playing the Steelers on Christmas Eve and the Ravens on New Year's Day. That means some Daddies are gonna spend the holidays getting bailed out of jail.

Meal of Links

Any series that can get Natascha McElhone on TV is a good one. Even though she's a nun. Maybe she'll be a nun where it's really hot.

A problem I'll never have. Marathon runners might drink too much water.

America's most endangered rivers. Of course, Ohio is represented with the Little Miami.

Exercise Yard

I forgot to mention that after the Indians game on Monday I was asked a pretty stupid question. I always put on one of those Chief Wahoo tattoos on my cheek for the Opener. As I was leaving Alesci's, a blonde with a pained look on her face asked me if it hurt. I said, "No...um, it washes off." Idiot.

The Indians locked up Travis Hafner for three years. T-Haf can't field worth crap, but he's a terrific hitter.

Visitor

13 Across: Actress Dickinson (5 letters) Answer: Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one season does not make a hitter terrific---Mr Negative