Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Customer service of cable companies has always been fairly mediocre. I give you yet another example. When I first got Adelphia, lo, those many years ago, they touted their On Demand Services. I know some of the suburbs have had that for a time, but I never had it, even though I thought I should be getting it. In typical Adelphia fashion, both the Showtime and HBO On Demand Services appear suddenly within the last couple of days. No warning, no announcement. I guess we find it by happenstance. Still waiting for the NBA preview from last fall, BTW.

Meal of Links

Turner is starting a new online gaming service. They claim some old favorites will be represented.

This big ass airplane better be comfy inside.

Bush was rushed to his own spider hole today. While there, he saw Dick Cheney for the first time in months.

Exercise Yard

"Boom goes the dynamite." The worst sportscast ever.

Visitor

37 Down: Mustachioed surrealist (4 letters) Answer: Dali

No comments: