Thursday, March 03, 2005

Normally, I am pretty vigilant about not buying food at those combination gas station joints. I have doubts about the quality. But Sheetz has the best food, by far. While I was in under the deadline to get $1.87 gas today, I tried the meatball sammie, which was on sale for $1.99. Lemme say this, it was pretty damn good.

Meal of Links

There are fears of another hip-hop war in NYC. Wouldn't it be funny if Lohan and Duff would get into a feud?

As alluded to before, oil prices are reaching record highs. I thought Michael Moore said prices would go down, because Bush was friends with the Saudis. What happened?

Here's a QuickTime mashup of "Office Space" and "SuperFriends". Michael Bolton.

Exercise Yard

The Indians won their first spring training game today. It's always great to hear the first game, but have you tried to listen to these games? It's still like listening to an infomercial. Hammy must have mentioned that Open House on Saturday at least ten times. But I got to heckle Coco Crisp, as I have to round into form myself.

Visitor

19 Down: "Lovergirl" vocalist Marie (5 letters) Answer: Teena

No comments: