Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I am usually not surprised when I hear a famous person has passed away. But the passing of Johnnie Cochran caught me off guard. Regardless of his courtroom tactics, he was one of the best advocates you'd ever want. Went against the police in many high-profile cases and won a good deal of them.

I still have a picture of him from the O.J. trial on my refrigerator. I cut it out from USA Today the day it appeared and it is still there. With that great caption, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."



Meal of Links

The U2 tour started in San Diego last night. San Diego Setlist. 115 minutes long. 8.5 months to go.

Speaking of tours, I noticed the Average White Band is coming to town. Actually, to Sheffield Lake. At the Quaker Steak & Lube. Are they performing or eating there? I'm very confused about this. Is this outdoors and do I have to make a sign like the "Today" show?

If you need an excuse, here are 3.6 million of 'em.

Exercise Yard

Take some time and read Paul Shirley's blog on NBA.com. He is the 12th man on the Phoenix Suns (life could be worse, eh?) and has some neat insight on his lot in life. Funny, as well.

Visitor

16 Across: Title girl in a Kinks hit (4 letters) Answer: Lola

No comments: