Sunday, February 13, 2005

Once again, the Sunday paper was stolen. I'm out like Coach K. when it happens:



Where is my Block Watch to prevent this from happening? It's not like I wake up at Noon, I was awake at 7:15. Looks like I'm going to have to do a "Paper Patrol". You know, hide behind my hedges to see who might be walkin' around on Sunday mornings with an inclination toward thieving. I have my suspects, because I don't take my paranoia lightly. I hope it's not raccoons.

Meal of Links

I happened upon Greta's show on Fox the other day. What is it with all of these female teachers having sex with students? Maybe it's that prosecutors are finally pressing charges, but it seems that each week brings out a new report.

I've decided to use the word crunk more often. As in "Jeeves, I believe I am very crunk today, wouldn't you agree?"

Howard Dean becomes DNC Chairman. (Insert scream here.) It's an interesting move, because Dean is an outsider and on the surface, the party will probably lean more left than centric in an effort to differentiate the party even more from the R's. Can't even think of how that strategy might play out.

Exercise Yard

There were actually over 3,000 fans at The Bart last night to see UIC beat Cleveland State. It was Hall of Fame Day, the CSU women played, it was CSU Student-Athlete Day, and the UIC coach, Jimmy Collins, had his Fan Club (from Syracuse, NY) there to enhance the crowd. BTW, Collins, a great dresser, had a nice cream colored ensemble goin' on. Almost saw a fight. After a double technical foul was called, Elliott Poole pushed Patrick Tatham of CSU in the face. Over 3,000 people saw it, but the three officials apparently were admiring how their co-worker formed a "T", and they missed it. But it got everyone's blood boiling for a time, before UIC put it away.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: