Thursday, January 27, 2005

I ordered some chicken tenders at BK today and while giving me the appropriate sauces, the lady asked if I wanted ketchup. Ketchup! What a strange question. I mean that is such a bizarre order, wouldn't I have asked for ketchup. I like ketchup, but with chicken? Maybe it's a robotic question. Like I could have ordered a Whopper and she would have asked if I wanted ketchup. Very odd.

Meal of Links

I am struck by the irony of the guy who wanted to commit suicide then changes his mind, becoming responsible for the deaths of 11 people. Oh, he'll determine his own death, it's just that the state will now assist him in that endeavor.

Jenna Jameson is now hawking "moan tones" for cellphones. I'd say that's interesting, but even more interesting is that picture doesn't even look like her. Maybe she went on one of those makeover shows.

Another columnist admits taking money from the Bush administration to push certain policies. Is this the tip of the iceberg? How many more flunkies are out there?

Exercise Yard

I was at the CSU game tonight and the Vikings absolutely pummeled Butler. CSU got off to a 16-0 lead and never looked back. Very good win, as this is not your father's Butler. They are struggling and CSU played a nice game. Many more home games this month.

Visitor

17 Across: Orr (15 letters) Answer: Boston Bruin Star

No comments: