Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I fell on the ice today. Lemme tell ya, it's as hard as I remember from more youthful days. It all started when I dropped my cellphone and strangely enough uttered the words, "What the hell was that?" because I didn't even know I had the phone on me (it was in my pocket). Then I went to grab it and began doing a camel, before I fell. With my leg now under the car, I tried to brace myself with my hand. Well, that was an incredibly stupid move, as the ice was not exactly smooth. I should have asked for this for Christmas.

Meal of Links

Jerry Orbach is dead.

USAir wants employees to work or free. Pardon me, but did they not show up when they were getting paid?

Lately, these things have been Overheard in New York.

Exercise Yard

Mike Martz was threatened by Kyle Turley. But now Martz says it didn't happen. If he's healthy, maybe the Browns can pick him up for a song.

Visitor

7 Down: "what's Going On?" singer (4 letters) Answer: Gaye

No comments: