Monday, December 20, 2004

How awful are the Browns? They motivated me to clean my oven yesterday. A new low in crappiness. It's as if some spirit took over the TV every time I saw Coach Robiskie. "Clean your oven.", he commanded. "Clean your oven." Like a dog that won't stop barking. Another bad play...there he is again. "Clean your oven." Must...turn...away...haven't...shovelled....snow. I think it was his replay challenge on a potential gain on what would have resulted in a 3rd and 6, instead of 3rd and 10, that put me over the edge. Turn away before he gets you, too.

Meal of Links

The "Dark Side of the Moon" version of "The Wizard of Oz". I have a DVD of this that I found on eBay. Very creepy.

Bush says Rummy is "a caring fellow". To paraphrase Thornton Melon, "He cares...about what? I have no idea."

In case you need a last-minute gift idea. Just in time for Midnight Mass. Or maybe after Mass.

Exercise Yard

The football gods must have had a beef with T.O. He is probably done with for the year with a broken leg. At least he has his head, unlike Robert Ferguson.




Visitor

39 Down: Rock singer Quatro (4 letters) Answer: Suzi

No comments: