Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Isolation Thought

I see that "The Polar Express" finally gets released tomorrow. I bought the book for a friend a long time ago as a Christmas present for her son. I can't pinpoint the exact year, but I wonder if it was a first edition. If so, I am an idiot. Even Grisham first editions bring a lot of money. I guess that is because no one reads anymore. Very sad.

Meal of Links

What makes a racehorse fast? And why do I bet on the slow ones?

Arafat has broken the records of Generalissimo Franco and Yuri Andropov for having died the most times. Like a cat.

I know this Van Gogh guy was kinda famous and all, but jeezy-creezy couldn't they find a better picture.

Exercise Yard

Can someone at the Tennessean wake up and realize the NHL is not playing.

Visitor

37 Across: Husband-and-wife singing duo (13 letters) Answer: Steve and Eydie

No comments: