Monday, November 22, 2004

Isolation Thought

I know I keep crowing about it, but "Arrested Development" is the funniest show on TV. Both "The Simpsons" and "Arrested Development" made me laugh out loud several times yesterday. I can't imagine anyone else even being considered for the Michael Bluth role besides Jason Bateman. His work on this show is stellar, especially for someone who had been given up for dead, as far as series work was concerned. Each week, I feel this show cannot get any better. But it does. Martin Mull is now on as private investigator, Gene Parmesan. Everyone needs to watch it.

Meal of Links

It appears that VHS may have died in Britain over the weekend.

Robin Quivers may get her own daily talk show. Which pretty much clinches that all of us will eventually get our own talk shows.

What the hell is Target.com selling these days?

Exercise Yard

Nine folks from the Pistons-Pacers brawl have already filed assault charges. I think this is a picture of the person Ron Artest hit first.

Visitor

9 Across: '50s variety show host "Lonesome" George (5 letters) Answer: Gobel

No comments: