Saturday, November 06, 2004

Isolation Thought

Had a discussion last night that included many topics, one being astrology. I don't dismiss it as a load of crap, but I am curious to see every once in a while what's in store for me and my fellow Geminis. Geminii? Gemini-i-i-i-i-i (an homage to the I-I guy.) Here is what mine read for today:

Mind and emotions could be prey to agitation early today because crossed communication may cause snags. Keep the Boy Scouts' motto in mind and "Be Prepared" for a change of plans. Romantic stars will shine late tonight and tomorrow.

Well, I slept in today, because of demon rum, so I wasn't able to get agitated. I guess it would have been nice to be prepared as everything got pushed back a little bit. I'm watching the Tszyu/Mitchell fight tonight and the Browns tomorrow. I love Tszyu and the Browns, but I'm not romancing either. So, I guess today's horoscope didn't count.

Meal of Links

The creepy Mr. Wendy gets sacked like a drive-thru order. I guess this time, it is official.

I've decided I have a thing for Robin the recptionist on "The Apprentice". It's amazing how quickly one becomes famous these days. BTW, it looks more and more like Jennifer is a finalist.

Here's the background on why Kobe Bryant's accuser bailed on the criminal case.

Exercise Yard

Ted Ginn is, unquestionably, the fastest football player I have ever seen.

Visitor

30 Down: McBride of "Boston Public" (3 letters) Answer: Chi

No comments: