Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Isolation Thought

Welcome to the land of plenty of poverty!!! I'd have to say Bob Hope put on the gloves and pounded out a clear decision today. "I just met you today." But the VP debate never means much anyway, so it's on to Saint Louis.

Meal of Links

Rodney Dangerfield died today. Favorite joke: It's been a rough day. I got up this morning, put on a shirt and a button fell off... I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off...I'm afraid to go to the bathroom!

Hey, let's take a ride to space. Now where can we get $200,000?

Hollywood's 10 best gambling movies. Actually, some very good choices here. Especially "Let it Ride", which captures the atmosphere of a racetrack perfectly.

Exercise Yard

Sheff says he didn't use "the clear". He used "the cream".

Visitor

7 Down: Elvis ____ Presley (4 letters) Answer: Aron

No comments: