Sunday, September 19, 2004

Isolation Thought

As I was zipping home from watching the Browns debacle, I had a chance to listen to this new program on XM Radio. It's called (Quick Browns thought: I am off the Quincy Morgan bandwagon...again) "Then..Again...Live". This week they recreated Cheap Trick's "Live at Budokan" concert. And yes, they started with "Hello there, ladies and gentlemen. Hello there, ladies and gents, are you ready to rock? Are you ready or not?" All that was missing were the screaming Japanese fans. I know it came out 25 years ago, but let me tell you, these guys still have it. I would put Robin Zander's voice up against any other rock vocalist out there.

Meal of Links

Oops, Britney Spears got married again. Menu: Mini cheeseburgers and chicken strips. I guess they stopped at one of those White Castle/Church's complexes.

The first Enron trials start on Monday.

Here's Miss America's schedule, in case you want to stalk her this week.

Exercise Yard

The U.S. got steamrolled at this year's Ryder Cup. Look for rule changes, as that is the American Way when we get trounced.

How can the Browns have a quarterback go 8-of-28 and still have a shot at a win? Dallas wanted to give this one away and we didn't take it. My God, this offense stinks.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: