Thursday, August 26, 2004

Isolation Thought

I tend to listen to music probably more than I should. But I've never entered the Air Guitar World Championships. I'm not sure the last time I played air guitar. I thought that went out with Power Station or maybe Winger. Time to start practicing a Townshend.

Meal of Links

The Top Ten Sci-Fi Films of all time.

Arnold's having a garage sale.

It's amazing what stem cells can do. Here's a guy who grew a new jaw in his back. Now if they could just get his head out of his ass.

Exercise Yard

Some more Olympics stuff. Here's a guy celebrating Last Place Finishers.

And some photos of Kerri Walsh. OK, this seemed interesting, because of the hand placement. Then it gets more interesting from this view. But it's certainly not the hand from the first photo. She was groped so many times, there are probably a lot of photos to choose from.

Visitor

59 Down: Hunter of Mott the Hoople (3 letters) Answer: Ian

No comments: