Sunday, August 29, 2004

Isolation Thought

Bad day for queuing yesterday. The folks at NCB, of course, only had two tellers on the last Saturday of the month. The line was way past the Maze of Ropes. Idiots. The folks at Third Federal contributed to my horrible timing. I am first through the Maze right after I walked in. Then I waited. And waited. And waited some more. The timing of the previous 7 people all having major transactions or being idiots was frustrating. Then some clown at the local Citgo prepays, but says she's at my pump. I pump $7.00 thinking that it seemed small, but hey, it might have been. Employee figures it out when I pay, and of course, clown blames him for the mishap. But cute cashier wanted to check out my car, so I didn't mind staying longer for her.

Meal of Links

Eventually, we'll have to buy the really cool TVs, right? LCD vs. Plasma.

The Israelis always seem to be spying on us.

Greenspan talks about Social Security again. This type of talk wakes everyone up. Kinda like when a cat hears a can of anything opening up.

Exercise Yard

Didn't see much of the Browns game, because of a power failure and the fact my DVR stopped recording before the Browns comeback. Thank you, Adelphia. But I did learn that one unsportsmanlike conduct penalty can offset not one, not two, but three personal fouls from the other team. Competition committee may want to look into that. Anyhow, the legend of Luke McCown began last night. Jeff Garcia Quote of the Week: "I'm not seeing things I want to see out of our offense." Oh, boy.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: