Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Isolation Thought

I see that Lurch picked this guy to be his running mate. How did they keep that a secret? BTW, I don't see anything wrong with trial lawyers. "You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on."

I think John Edwards is a pretty good choice. I think the D's can deflect a lot of criticism of the choice quite easily. Tha issue of inexperience is easily turned around by telling the R's that their experience certainly didn't prevent the mess we're in now, did it? And so on. It's gonna be an ugly campaign, but the next 120 days should be pretty entertaining.

Meal of Links

Macy Gray got naked on stage in the UK. I don't think that's a good kind of naked. Go to page 2.

Speaking of naked, my favorite female athletic body, German long jumper Heike Drechsler, is skipping the Olympics at age 39.

Looks like Kenneth Lay will be indicted. Finally. I'm placing all jurors on notice. Do not let this crook off.

Exercise Yard

If it's July, it must be Lance time. Great thing about Lance is he always gives credit to his team. Always. Interesting article on how the Outdoor Life Network pretty much turns all of their programming over to the Tour this month. See Jason Lee's OLN Cyclysm commercials here, under "Words from the Messenger".

Visitor

59 Down: Singer Sedaka (4 letters) Answer: Neil

No comments: