Sunday, July 18, 2004

Isolation Thought

Here is something you don't hear too often. Alligator as weapon. It takes a unique individual to own an alligator. I have enough trouble with animals I don't own. I have a squirrel who has decided to bury all of his food in my yard. He seems to be digging these holes way too deep. Or too deep for my taste. Looks like I'm gonna have to go Yosemite Sam on him.

Meal of Links

Beware of "The Hives". New album out soon.

A la carte pricing for cable TV is being debated. Of course the cable operators love charging you for "Discovery Kids" and the "Eternal Word Network".

Jet Blue and Southwest Airlines are duking it out for low-cost airfare supremacy.

Exercise Yard

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. almost became a crispy critter today. This incident will probably prevent Nextel Cup drivers from moonlighting elsewhere for racing gigs.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: