Thursday, May 20, 2004

Isolation Thought

I mentioned that Phil Spector being in the headlines during his trial won't necessarily be a bad thing. I failed to mention that he had a fight with his chauffeur last week. Much like Athens these days, a ticking time bomb. And I can't quite figure out why I seem to be obsessed with the Athens Olympics. I guess it's because it was not a sound business decision, combined with the reality that the Olympic movement ain't what it used to be.

Meal of Links

Total Film comes out with their Top 50 Movie Deaths. Hopefully, the kid from "Pet Sematary" made the list. I actually rooted for his death. God, what a horrible actor.

What's that you're smoking? It smells minty fresh.

I saw an amazing show with Alan Alda on PBS about alternative fuels for automobiles. These cars are arriving sooner than you think.

Exercise Yard

Could be Step One in the BALCO case as Kelli White comes clean. At least as clean as a doper can.

Visitor

54 Down: "Lolita" actor (5 letters) Answer: Mason

No comments: