Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Isolation Thought

I have loads of change laying around the house. Not a penny here, a quarter there. I mean a ton of it. I just opened a desk drawer and there could easily be $400 (lots rolled, some in bags) in it. I've never tried a Coinstar machine before. It looks safe, I just think people have a tendency to look dumb using it. My dumb look ranks with the best, so maybe I should give it a try. My vision of this exercise always ends with me breaking the machine with the odd Canadian penny or two, and of course, they don't exactly place these in a corner. It's right out there, so everyone can see you. If I do it, I'll buy the next round.

Meal of Links

Lurch has decided to roll out $25 million worth of presidential ads. They are everywhere. I think I even saw him in the background on a Buddy's Carpet commercial.

Stem cells can now be used to grow teeth. Makers of Polident are gripping.

Does Van Helsing look like The Undertaker?

Exercise Yard

The Fenway faithful want to ban cellphones behind home plate. Too many people on the phone waving to their buds during a game. This will end in murder someday.

Visitor

23 Across: Guitarist Paul (3 letters) Answer: Les

No comments: