Monday, May 03, 2004

Isolation Thought

I am now officially the road construction king. The countless projects I have around me include:

Ridge Road will be resurfaced from Memphis Avenue to I-71 beginning today.

Memphis Avenue will be closed to westbound traffic between Fulton Parkway and Pearl Road during a rehabilitation project.

One-lane traffic will remain from I-77 northbound to I-480 westbound during the land-slip repair.

Fulton Road bridge is down to one lane each direction, until the bridge is reconstructed. Or falls down on zoo patrons.

Meal of Links

The British photos of Iraqi prisoner abuse may have been Photoshopped.

"Hey, look it's naked people!" results in capsizing of boat. Captain Depp tried to warn passengers, but was too late.

WBWC finally released their summer marathon schedule. Makes the ride home on Thursdays a bit more tolerable.

Exercise Yard

Jayson Stark tells us why, in baseball, April matters. In other words, it's safe for Tribe fans to make alternate plans for October.

Visitor

68 Across: One-named Spanish singer (5 letters) Answer: Charo

No comments: