Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Isolation Thought

While doing today's crossword (at Noon...while it snowed...in April), I glanced at some comics. I was again reminded that "Marmaduke" is truly a horrid strip. Was it ever funny? I think I may have chuckled at one in 1967. There cannot be anyone under the age of 80 that looks forward to seeing that on a daily basis. I get it, he's big, OK? And haven't they run out of words yet for the Jumble? I swear TI was a clue the other day.

Meal of Links

People of London are shocked that Britney Spears lip-syncs her concerts. In an unrelated move, Hulk Hogan cancels UK matches.

"Clap for the Wolfman" seems to be a hit that just won't go away.

The Second one-termer in his family and Lurch are arguing over 30-year old events. Ask most voters and they say "WTF?"

Exercise Yard

Marion Jones has the taint of the Balco scandal on her. The list of the cheaters. Some of the largest names in sports are on the list and seemingly no one cares. Even non-voters.

Visitor

61 Across: Singer Diana (4 letters) Answer: Ross

No comments: