Thursday, April 29, 2004

Isolation Thought

I am in a silly mood today. So, this fit in nicely. My drunken neighbor, the mother of Future Felon, slurred this gem to her Dad about 6:12 this evening. "I want a job so bad, it's burning my insides." This after proclaiming she woke up at 3 p.m. Her favorite book. "Pete" finished my steps. They look good. But the guy calls me at work, telling me he's done, so I can only guess he's hinting around at getting the rest of his cash. I say I'll be home around 6:00. Of course, it's now 7:05 when he calls. Due to the construction in my neighborhood, he decides to wait and he'll get the check tomorrow. You'd think I live in Fallujah (originally spelled Fajullah to see if anyone pays attention), the way he described the roadwork.

Meal of Links

The latest e-mail rage. Guy selling ex-wife's wedding dress on eBay.

Henry Earl is back in jail.

Damn, Melania Knauss is now taken. IMHO, she needs her own version of "The Apprentice".

Exercise Yard

Jesus still can't hit a one iron.

Visitor

1 Across: Pitts of old films (4 letters) Answer: Zasu

No comments: