Sunday, April 04, 2004

Isolation Thought

After waking up and seeing April snow (again!!) and George Stephanopoulos call them "steer-oids" this a.m., I watched "The Thin Blue Line" by Errol Morris on IFC. Still holds up well.

Also, I'm pretty teed off the "Check Engine" light lit up on my 1998 VW Passat yesterday. Really bad idle. Methinks it is the catalytic converter or the alternator. I do know one thing...it'll cost me cash I don't want to spend on a car I am getting rid of in a couple of months.

Even with the time change, Duke still sucks.

Meal of Links

Tyco juror says, "Boy, that took a long time". Prosecutors get free game plan on what to focus on next time.

I've done things on this drunkard's list. It scares me a bit.

What does it mean to be an Indians fan at Jacobs Field? I'm not sure, but when I can verify I attended 5 games in person on the PD's top ten list of the theater of the absurd it shows where my priorities are. I just want to have a good time.


Exercise Yard

Michael Schumacher wins again. The greatest race car driver of our day.

Visitor

None, it's Sunday.

No comments: