Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunday's conclusion of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" made me laugh really hard. Michael J. Fox and his Parkinson's. The soda kills me. Later on, Leon says, "If he handed you a carton of milk, you'd end up with a motherfuckin' milkshake." Leon is always good.

LD and Michael J. Fox on "Curb"



This season of "Curb" was probably one of the best. Oh, there were a couple of clunkers, but most times I laughed a lot this season.

Meal of Links

John Calley died today. Responsible for bringing many great movies to the screen. Especially at his stint at Warner Bros.

"Let him die." There is your republican healthcare answer.

10 Worst New Shows of the fall season. I have been watching "The Hour" on BBC America. But that's only got two episodes left. I would rather be watching Season 2 of "Terriers". "Archer" has a limited run starting this week on FX.

Doris Day has charted in the UK. Huh?

Talking with Nick Lowe. I've always enjoyed "Big Kick, Plain Scrap". And, of course...

"I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass'/Nick Lowe



Bachmann and vaccines. Here we go.

Exercise Yard

NFL retirees are suing the NFLPA. Claiming they had no right to negotiate payments for them. I still think that 10-year deal sucked for the players.

Visitor

15 Across: Pop singer Brickell (4 letters) Answer: Edie

"What I Am"/Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians





No comments: