Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Housh Still Rules Fantasy



Kills me every time.

Meal of Links

The Dude lives. At the NYC Lebowski Fest.

Nate Silver on Rick Perry's electability. I just can't see it. I actually like what Jon Huntsman (However, he blew the Iowa debate) and Gary Johnson (He skipped Iowa every way possible) have to say, but they have worse than a snowball's chance.

Edmunds has a new car inventory tool. Instructions here.

Time has the Top 50 Websites of 2011. Pretty nice selection.

McNulty from "The Wire" is in a BBC America show like "Mad Men" with a bit of "Rubicon". I watched the first episode. I'm in.

The summer of the Woodman continues. "Midnight In Paris" is actually adding theatres. It is a good one.

Exercise Yard

The legend that was, or could have been, of Arvydas Sabonis. The greatest Lithuanian hoopster of all time.

Visitor

42 Down: Laker teammate of Magic (6 letters) Answer: Kareem

No comments: