Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Man, I had an interesting day today.

Had a guy tend to my roof. I had birds that were subletting without my knowledge.

I could not get my garage door to open. Electrics all screwed up.

To get the last bit out of a jar of Taco sause, I had it upside down for about a week. When I opened it...A red Jackson Pollock painting before my very eyes.

Meal of Links

Austin City potst its lineup. is that suspiciosuly like Lollapalooza?

I haven't really bothered to explore the comedy of Mitch Hedberg. But his widow has relaunched the website, so maybe it's time.

The resume is dead. The new king is your bio.

More Dogs of War. This Belgian Malinois intrigues me. "They can be destructive or develop neurotic behaviors if not provided enough stimulation and exercise." A match made in heaven.

Dan Le Batard gets his own show on ESPN2 in September. I'll have to get that into the rotation.

Comcast signs up TiVo. They have cut a lot of deals to turn it around over there. Left for dead many times.

1979. A great music year.

"Go the Fuck to Sleep" has gone viral. The campaign has been very effective.

Cornel West vs. Barack Obama.

Exercise Yard

Was that the worst lineup of the spring for the Tribe tonight? It showed.

Visitor

28 Across: Musical with the song "Midway Chase" (6 letters) Answer: Barnum

No comments: