Sunday, May 15, 2011

I think I'm done with the rain. Luckily, I used that window of nice weather on Friday to get the lawn mowed. Yesterday, I had a neighbor mowing his lawn in a driving rain. That's how weird it's getting.

Meal of Links

Hollywood North wraps in Vancouver. The TV portion, that is.

NBC unveils its 2011-12 schedule. I don't see much.

The Misery Index is at a record high. Even larger then when Carter was President. And that was bad.

Exercise Yard

We knew it for months, but West Ham was officially relegated today. Not a surprise, Avram Grant was allegedly sacked in the tunnel afterward.

So, West Ham will sell off some players and get some cash. Plus, they get the Olympic Stadium in London, starting in 2012, so I don't see them gone for long.

Two other relegation spots remain undecided, so next Sunday's fixtures are going to involve lots of channel changing.

Visitor

None, on a rainy Sunday.

No comments: