Thursday, March 24, 2011

I found out something new about my Blackberry Torch today. For the last few days, I could not figure out what the hell was causing it to drain the battery. I couldn't get past 2:00 in the afternoon without it dying on me.

Alas, it was the constant running of Google Maps. I guess I opened it inadvertently and with it constantly looking for GPS, I was hosed. Maybe there should be a better way to signal you have open apps, but I'm glad I found it. Because I was going bats.

Meal of Links

New stuff at Progressive Field this year. Great, there is a Hafner Burger in April. Probably a single. Then there are Steak Sammies from the Food Network. Plus, "Your Dad's Beer" stand. Lemme guess, Pabst and P.O.C. I'll be at the Opener next Friday.

A look back at "Highlander". Actually saw this in the theater. Not sure if it's good, it's just different. Plus, there is Queen. They used to play this at the start of Cavs games in Richfield. Now they shoot fire out of the scoreboard.

"One Vision"/Queen



I'm not too disappointed about this one. But add another show I've watched to the scrap heap. It's lights out for "Lights Out".

Zidane Still Has It



Exercise Yard

Gus Johnson broadcast the March Madness games from New Orleans tonight. He made a horribly strange non-Gus error near the end of Florida-BYU by asking if BYU should foul Florida with 10 seconds left and the game tied. WTF?

Plus, Westwood One put Kevin Harlan on the least significant Friday matchups for the radio coverage. Why is he doing Kansas and Richmond? Another WTF?

Visitor

50 Down: Volleyball great Gabrielle (5 letters) Answer: Reece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always one of my faves by Queen.Gimme gimme gimme Fried Chicken=============JMK