Sunday, January 30, 2011

What do you do when there is no real football (Pro Bowl doesn't count) since September? You watch TMZ Weekend and laugh your ass off. I don't see the daily show very often, because they keep moving it around locally. So the weekend effort is chock full of funnies.

Oh, I could also talk about the hefty lesbians in line in front of me (boy, were they jolly) at the grocery, but I'll save that for another day. If you thought fake laughing was rampant on NFL pre-game shows, you had to witness this.

And you see there is already a Winter Storm Watch posted for Monday night through Wednesday morning. Am I the only one who thinks these postings are coming earlier and earlier?

And, last night, I watched that old classic. "Bad Day at Black Rock". Man, they don't make 'em like that anymore.

Meal of Links

How many Twitter Revolutions have there been already? Stop it.

This is a no-brainer. I have tons of cable channels I don't watch. But it's probably time for Al-Jazeera English to be added.

By now, we should probably bank on this being truthful. That Spider-Man musical must blow hard.

Finally saw the Season 2 opener of "Archer" from last Thursday. Trust me, it has not lost a beat since last year.

Exercise Yard

Qatar had a test run for the World Cup by hosting the Asian Cup. The result? Uh, not so good.

Visitor

None, on a decent winter Sunday.

No comments: