Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

Ah, time is running out. So, of course, I had to get Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's version of "Mr. Heat Miser" up and running. I think this matches the band's style perfectly. I think it's a great Christmas record. Should be played more often.

"I'm Mister Green Christmas,
I'm Mister Sun.
I'm Mister Heat Blister,
I'm Mister 101."

"Mr. Heat Miser"/Big Bad Voodoo Daddy



I got late notice yesterday that my windows were ready to be installed today. Trust me, any window would have been better than what I had in there previously. I had to replace 6 of them. Can't wait to see how they function when the weather gets a bit warmer than what it is now.

Meal of Links

Trader Joe's came out with their list of their most popular products of the year. I have had that Mandarin Orange Chicken and it is good. I just bought some Hummus with horseradish the other day...very good. I can attest that any of their pumpkin flavored foods are worth it. Here is one item I had from them this year that was awful. I mean that was throw away bad.

8 celebrities who rock green cars. I guess Ed Begley is not A-list enough.

Dream jobs. So, you wanted to be a computer programmer.

Jon Stewart and the first responders bill. Is he now in the game?

Roger Ebert reveals his Top 10 Movies of 2010. Two surprises: "The American", which was actually very European. And "The Ghost Writer", which I saw as a private showing at the Capitol, and was quite good.

The 25 Best TV Series of 2010. These were my regulars:

23. "Eastbound & Down"
22. "Archer"
16. "Boardwalk Empire"
7. "Terriers"
4. "Louie"
2. "Community"

Exercise Yard

Tim Howard and Everton had a good day yesterday. They beat Man City, 2-1, with 10 men.

Visitor

44 Across: Eve's partner (4 letters) Answer: Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not see any of those films---------------------------JMK